Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name
Sunday - Day 10
Don't forget: 15/15/15
SPIRITUAL: Find every opportunity to use words of thankfulness. For example
"Thank you lord I have a kitchen to clean" Remove complaints and
criticism from your language today. Replace with words of gratitude.
MENTAL: "Got Church?" Share yourself with others. Compliment those around
you. Find at least one thing "nice" you can say to those you are with.
SING, SING, SING! Sing today. Find songs that are happy, joyful, upbeat.
It's amazing how a "upbeat" song can change your attitude from Apathetic to enthusiastic about life.
PHYSICAL: Find opportunity today to take a 15 minute walk somewhere outside with family and or friends. See what God Created and give thanks OUT LOUD!
- Eat smaller portions (it takes 20 minutes before your stomach gives the message to your brain that your full!) If you really "FEEL" you want a second helping then
1. Ask yourself "why" is it because I have HUNGER PANGS?
2. Is it because it taste good and therefore will make me FEEL good?
- Limit foods that are "WHITE": made with Flours
- AVOID anything "Fried"! It's sad how many appetizers on the menu could come from a box in the freezer at CostCo!
- AVOID anything that contains "WHITE" Sugar.
- EAT as much Greens!
- AVOID foods that have NO nutritional value - They usually come in bags!
- Admit and take Responsibility for knowing what is unhealthy and what is a healthy choice! Take responsibility. You don't need food prepared,chosen and then mailed to you because you can't make healthy choices. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY! You don't need to go to the grocery store and by FROZEN meals! Take responsibility! It's your life! Literally!
Drink your water, Make Healthy Food Choices, and LIVE unto the LORD!
SALUTE! To your health and Wellness "SMILE"